If you have suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence in Marion, Texas or a nearby community in Guadalupe County, you can count on Burch Law Firm for the caring and attentive legal help that you need. At our law firm, attorneys outnumber support staff for a reason: We want you to work directly with your lawyer throughout your case, from start to finish, and develop a solid working relationship.
With more than a quarter century of experience, we know what it takes to successfully advocate on behalf of injury victims. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about your rights and the legal options that we can pursue on your behalf.
Our Dedication to Marion Personal Injury Victims
At Burch Law Firm, we enjoy the friendly, small-town atmosphere of the Marion community. We carry that spirit into our law practice. We always deal face-to-face with our clients and connect with them on a personal level. Every case starts with a free consultation by phone or through a meeting at:
- Our office – You can make a short drive north from Marion and find our office located at 328 South Seguin Avenue in New Braunfels, near the intersection with Coll Street.
- Any other location that is better for you and your family – If you can’t make it to our office, don’t sweat it. We completely understand how people who suffer from injuries cannot always make it to our office. We’ll come to you – in the evening, over the weekend, in your living room, or even in your hospital room.
What You Can Expect When You Work with Our Marion Personal Injury Attorneys
When you contact our Marion personal injury attorneys, we will work hard to pursue the compensation you deserve. Here are some of the ways we do that:
- Fast and thorough investigations – We will immediately start working on your case and figure out what happened to you and how we can prove your case. We often go to the scene of an accident to inspect and document it. We also talk with witnesses, gather photos and video evidence, review medical records and take other steps to develop a complete case.
- Consultation with experts – In complex cases, we may also consult with knowledgeable experts in fields such as accident reconstruction, engineering, building safety, forensics and life-care planning. We always go the extra mile for our clients.
- Handling of all paperwork – A personal injury case can involve extensive paperwork and numerous deadlines. We will take care of those matters for you and handle your case in an efficient, professional manner.
- Management of all communications with the insurance company – You should never have to deal with an insurance adjuster while you are trying to heal from your injuries. Let us handle the fight for you. We will keep things fair and make sure you understand any settlement offers that you receive.
- Litigation of your case – Our firm resolves most personal injury cases through settlements. However, if necessary, we will be ready to file a lawsuit and fight for you in the courtroom. If your case arose in Marion or elsewhere in Guadalupe County, your lawsuit would likely be filed at the Guadalupe County Courthouse in Seguin.
The experienced accident attorneys at Burch Law Firm understand how big insurance companies work. As skilled negotiators, we will make sure the insurance company understands that they cannot take advantage of you. At the end of the day, your needs and goals will always be our top priority.
Our Marion Personal Injury Practice Areas
For more than 25 years, our law firm has protected the rights of injury victims and their families in Marion and throughout South Central Texas. Our background allows our legal team at Burch Law Firm to represent clients in a diverse range of cases such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites
- Oil Field Accidents
- Product Liability.
In every case, we seek maximum compensation for our clients, including past and future medical expenses, lost wages and diminishment of future earning ability, pain and suffering damages and more.
What You Should Do After an Accident in Marion, Texas
In addition to getting in touch with Burch Law Firm about your case, you should take these steps after an accident of any kind in Marion:
- See a doctor. The sooner you get medical treatment, the better. First, your health is the most important thing. Second, getting immediate medical care helps to prove the cause of your injury.
- Report the incident. You must make a report. This is almost always a part of your insurance policy contract for auto accidents. If you are injured on the job, you should file a report with your employer. If you are hurt on someone’s property or at a place of business, you must report the injury right away.
- Get a copy of incident report. No matter where or how you are injured, if a report or incident statement is created, you should make sure to get a copy. For auto accidents, the law enforcement agency which responded to the crash such as the Marion Police Department or Guadalupe County Sheriff will generate a report. You have a right to get this document, and it will be important for your attorney to have a copy when evaluating your case. You can also go online to order crash reports.
- Never give a statement or accept a settlement offer until you talk with a lawyer first. An insurance company may try to convince you to give a recorded statement or ask for access to your medical records. You should refuse to do so until you talk with your attorney. Additionally, you should never sign anything or accept a settlement offer until your lawyer reviews it with you. Bottom line: You don’t want to do anything that could jeopardize your ability to recover full and fair compensation.
Get Help from Our Marion Accident Lawyers Today
At Burch Law Firm, we know it can be intimidating to face medical bills and deal with insurance companies on your own. We are here to help you. Our attorneys have the experience and skills needed to take on the big insurance companies and seek just compensation for your injuries. Contact our firm today to schedule your own private and completely free consultation with an attorney. We won’t charge a fee unless we collect compensation for you.