If you have suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence in Bulverde or a nearby community in Comal County, you can call on Burch Law Firm for the skilled and compassionate legal assistance you need. When you contact Burch Law Firm, you will talk to an attorney. We believe that our clients deserve to work directly with a lawyer right from the start – no matter the size of their case. That is why lawyers outnumber the support staff at our law firm.
With more than a quarter century of experience, we know what it takes to successfully advocate on behalf of injury victims. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about your rights and how we can help you to fight for justice.
Our Dedication to Bulverde Personal Injury Victims
At Burch Law Firm, we incorporate the small-town, face-to-face feel of the Bulverde community in our legal practice. When you work with our law office, you work with an attorney – not just a paralegal or case manager. It starts with a free consultation. You can reach us through our toll-free number. We can also meet with you:
- At our office – You can take a roughly 30-minute drive east from Bulverde and reach our office at 328 South Seguin Avenue in New Braunfels, which is close to the intersection with Coll Street.
- Wherever else is most convenient for you – Don’t worry if you cannot make it to our office. We know that it can be difficult to impossible to travel if you suffer from serious injuries. If you cannot make it to our office for an in-person visit, we will come to you – in the evening, over the weekend, at your home, or at the hospital. We are committed to building a stronger community by helping our clients to defend their legal rights. We will go the extra mile to do so.
What to Expect When You Work with Our Bulverde Personal Injury Attorneys
When you work with our Bulverde personal injury attorneys, we will fight for your rights at every stage in your case. You can count on us to:
- Conduct a fast and thorough investigation – We will jump into action and figure out what happened to you. For instance, we will gather your medical records, medical bills, witness statements, photos, videos and everything else that can help us to establish your claim.
- Consult with experts – Sometimes, complex injuries require the assistance of specially trained experts such as medical experts, financial or accounting experts, engineers and/or crash reconstruction witnesses.
- Handle your communications – When you are recovering from a serious injury, the last thing you want to do is deal with insurance adjusters, creditors and medical bill collection agencies. We take the stress off you by handling all these issues on your behalf.
- Deal with all paperwork – We can handle the appropriate claims paperwork and stay on top of all deadlines, allowing you to rest easy while knowing your case is being handled.
- Pursue a full and fair settlement – The experienced accident attorneys at Burch Law Firm know how insurance companies work. We will protect your rights when dealing with the insurers in your case and use our meticulous preparation of your case to seek a settlement that fully and fairly compensates you.
- Aggressively litigate your case – If necessary, we will be prepared to file a lawsuit on your behalf and pursue compensation for you through the civil justice system. If you were injured in Bulverde or elsewhere in Comal County, we would likely file your lawsuit in the Comal County Courthouse, which is located near our office on North Seguin Avenue in New Braunfels.
Our Bulverde Personal Injury Practice Areas
With more than two decades of experience in handling personal injury cases in South Central Texas, our attorneys have the skills and the resources it takes to fight for justice in many different types of cases, including:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites
- Oil Field Accidents
- Product Liability
We will review the specific facts in your case in a free and confidential consultation. During the consultation, you can also ask us as many questions as you have about your rights, your legal options and how the personal injury process works in Texas.
What You Should Do After an Accident in Bulverde, Texas
If you suffer harm in an accident of any kind in Bulverde, you should make sure to take these four basic steps:
- Get medical attention immediately. You should see your doctor as soon as possible and get timely diagnosis and treatment of your injuries. By seeing a doctor, you will also get documentation of your injuries, which will help to establish your right to compensation.
- Report the incident. You must report your injury to your own auto insurance company. This is almost always a part of an insurance policy. If you are injured on the job, you should make a report to your employer. If you are hurt on someone’s property or at a place of business, you should report the injury as well.
- Get a copy of incident report. If you fall at work and fill out an incident report, get a copy. If you are hurt at a business property, make sure you request a copy of any incident or injury report that is completed by security or risk management. If you are injured in a motor vehicle crash, you can obtain a crash report by contacting the law enforcement agency that responded to the accident. For instance, you can contact the Bulverde Police Department or Comal County Sheriff’s Office. You can also order a copy of your auto accident report in Texas by going online.
- Don’t talk with insurance company. If an insurance company contacts you about your accident, you should refer the insurer to your attorney at Burch Law Firm. You should never give a recorded statement or accept a settlement offer from an insurer until you discuss it with your attorney. Keep in mind: The insurance company wants to protect its profits. Your lawyer will want to protect you.
Contact Our Bulverde Personal Injury Lawyers
At Burch Law Firm, we have the experience and skills to tackle even the toughest cases. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an attorney. Remember, we never charge for a meeting, and we collect no fees upfront from our clients. We will only get paid if you do.