New Braunfels is a gorgeous city filled with opportunity, and more people are discovering that every day. New Braunfels continues to be one of the fastest growing cities in the country, bringing a boost to the local economy Although this population boom has many benefits, it also has its downsides. More people means more cars, bicyclists, and pedestrians on the street, and the potential for accidents to occur increases. This is where the importance of car accident lawyers comes into play.
New Braunfels Is the Second-Fastest Growing City in the U.S.
New Braunfels has held its place as the second-fastest growing city in the United States for the second year in a row, The Herald-Zeitung reported based on data from the Census Bureau. Each day, an average of 15 new people move into New Braunfels.
The Census data studied new moves into the city from July 1, 2017, to July 1, 2018. The only city that grew faster was Buckeye, Arizona.
When asked about the new statistics, Mayor Barron Casteel said that the beauty of New Braunfels is the reason so many people choose to call it home. The other reason, he said, was due to the community feeling and the values people within the community share.
What It Means to Be a Fastest Growing City
When speaking about the surge in the population, Mayor Casteel also pointed out that the influx had some disadvantages. One of these is that the city has to work harder to provide services for all of its residents. However, there is another disadvantage, as well.
More people in a city means that there is an increased potential for motor vehicle accidents to occur. As the city’s population grows, more drivers are on the road and more people are out walking or riding bikes. All of this means there is a greater chance for collisions and injuries.
What You Need to Know About Motor Vehicle Accidents and Contacting Car Accident Lawyers in New Braunfels
Whether you are a native of New Braunfels or just moved here, it is important that everyone understands what to do if they are involved in an auto accident. The most important steps to take after an accident include:
- Stop at the scene. Never just drive away, even if the accident was minor.
- Report the accident if it involved injury, death, or significant property damage.
- Take pictures of the accident scene, your injuries, and any damage to the vehicles involved.
- Exchange information with the other drivers involved, including their names, contact information, driver’s license number, license plate number, and insurance information.
- Write down the names and contact information for any witnesses.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- Contact an experienced New Braunfels car accident lawyer who can help with your claim and protect your rights.
Call Our Texas Car Accident Lawyers Today
If you have been injured in a car accident that was the fault of someone else, our New Braunfels car accident lawyers can help. We are aggressive in our pursuit of full and fair compensation for injured accident victims. Let us put our experience to work for you.
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation so we can get started on your case.