Troy D. Burch Jr. is a native of New Braunfels, Texas, and truly cares about his friends and neighbors who make up this area, as well as the surrounding communities. Not only is Troy a community-minded personal injury lawyer, but this idea runs deep for him as a person and as a trusted friend. Anyone can see this by his actions and his involvement in our local community.
Troy does not consider his personal injury practice a “job,” but more a calling, serving and protecting those who need legal assistance during traumatic accidents. The personal service offered by the attorneys at the Burch Law Firm is truly top-notch, and every client receives this treatment. Maintaining the idea that we uphold a greater responsibility than just getting the job done, the Burch Law Firm is building a stronger, better, safer community for our friends and family members. Our hands-on work in the community consists of sponsoring and coaching numerous youth sports teams, participating in local civic and professional organizations, and providing the Burch Law Firm Scholarship.
Troy is a board member of the Navarro Panther Posse Booster Club and the Comal County Habitat for Humanity. In addition to his firm’s sponsorship of several little league baseball, softball, and flag football teams throughout New Braunfels, Troy himself is a coach for many teams.
Beginning in the early 1990s as the T-Ball Rockies coach and continuing through to present day, Troy has never missed an opportunity to work with the community and kids in youth sports. He represents the New Braunfels Little League as a board member and legal advisor. Recent sponsorships and coaching include:
- Coach Pitch White Sox Little League 2006
- Coach Pitch Rangers Little League 2007
- Coach Pitch Phillies Little League 2016
- New Braunfels Youth Flag Football League – Division I Cowboys 2006
- New Braunfels Youth Flag Football League – Division I Redskins 2007
- New Braunfels Youth Flag Football League – Division II Chargers 2008
- Pee-Wee Red Sox Little League 2008
- Pee-Wee Tigers Little League 2009
- Upward Basketball 1st & 2nd grade Boys 2008
- Upward Basketball 1st & 2nd grade Girls 2009
- Upward Basketball 3rd & 4th grade Boys 2009
- Girls Softball Bandits Little League 2009
- Girls Softball Minors Glory NBLL 2010
- Christian Federation of Police Officers-Police Athletic League – (Football Senior Unicorns 2010)
- 8-Year-Old Little League Baseball – North Zone Champions 2008
Troy is also proud that his fellow attorneys at the Burch Law Firm share his passion for giving back to the community:
James Cohn is the president of United Way of Comal County. And he shares Troy’s love for youth sports, as manager of the Coach Pitch Phillies Little League team.
Travis Steel is the vice president of the Comal County Bar Association.
When You Need an Attorney Who Cares
At the Burch Law Firm, we believe that our service to our neighbors and the community is one of the things that makes our law firm stand out. If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident and need a New Braunfels personal injury attorney who will show you the compassion and personalized attention you deserve, contact us today.