Troy D. Burch Jr. is a native to New Braunfels, Texas and truly cares about his friends and neighbors who make up this area as well as the surrounding communities. Not only is Troy a community minded personal injury lawyer, but this idea runs deep for him as a person and as a trusted friend. Anyone can see this by his actions and his involvement in our local community.
Attorney Burch does not consider his personal injury practice a “job,” but more a calling, serving and protecting those who need legal assistance during traumatic accidents. The personal service offered by the attorneys at the Burch Law Firm is truly top notch and every client receives this treatment. Maintaining the idea that we uphold a greater responsibility than just getting the job done, the Burch Law Firm is building a stronger, better, safer community for our friends and family members. Our hands-on work in the community consists of sponsoring and coaching numerous youth sports teams and the Burch Law Firm Scholarship.
The Burch Law Firm sponsors several little league baseball, softball, and flag football teams throughout New Braunfels. Every child should have the opportunity to play sports and not only does the Burch Law Firm sponsor these teams but Troy himself is a coach for many of them.
Beginning in the early 1990’s as the T-Ball Rockies coach to present day, Troy has never missed an opportunity to work with the community and kids, in youth sports. He represents the New Braunfels Little League as a board member and legal advisor. Recent sponsorships and coaching include:
- Coach Pitch White Sox Little League 2006
- Coach Pitch Rangers Little League 2007
- New Braunfels Youth Flag Football League – Division I Cowboys 2006
- New Braunfels Youth Flag Football League – Division I Redskins 2007
- New Braunfels Youth Flag Football League – Division II Chargers 2008
- Pee-Wee Red Sox Little League 2008
- Pee-Wee Tigers Little League 2009
- Upward Basketball 1st & 2nd grade Boys 2008
- Upward Basketball 1st & 2nd grade Girls 2009
- Upward Basketball 3rd & 4th grade Boys 2009
- Girls Softball Bandits Little League 2009
- Girls Softball Minors Glory NBLL 2010
- Christian Federation of Police Officers-Police Athletic League – (Football Senior Unicorns 2010)
- 2008 8 year old Little League Baseball – North zone Champions